Mencintaimu dengan sederhana

" Aku ingin mencintaimu dengan sederhana;
Dengan kata yang tak sempat diucapkan kayu kepada api
yang menjadikannya abu…

Aku ingin mencintaimu dengan sederhana;
Dengan isyarat yang tak sempat disampaikan awan kepada hujan
yang menjadikannya tiada…"

Sapardi Djoko Damono-


That was one of my fave song while in college. I love this song very much. Simple but so deep.
I always imagine I could love someone this way, through unspoken word, even he didn't realize. What a great love!

But for you, now on, everyday we'll always say that we love each other, through our eyes, through our hand, through our heart. That's a great love meaning for me now. Not by unspoken word that I always imagined while in college.
Coz we want something real here.
Just you and me...

This is our love, simple and deep >:D<

0 Responses