Wonderful ring


This is the ring I've got from him. It's wonderful ring. Look how it shining with its blue lovely color. Sparkling somehow :D

He brought this ring from Bangkok while his road trip from office. I don't know how he recognize my finger size, but it fit in my finger nicely.
He told that he asked some girls in the jewelry shop to finding my finger size. Finally, he found one girl with a finger same size as me, and whoalaaa....it match!

Ugh! I forget one thing. I forget this ring in Singapore Mandarin Oriental Hotel, I left it in the table at my room. Thanks God, Mandarin house keeper found it and call me for my lost belonging. Thanks to Mrs Wanti from Lintas who carried the ring from hotel.

Thank you Hon for this special gift you've gave to me >:D<

p.s: Almost 6 months I wear this ring, unfortunately I just shoot its great picture with my brother while in Bandung. Nice picture actually. I just know that I have a great camera hehehe....:P So here I am afterward, publish this blog with its new pic.

0 Responses