Love My New Template :)

Yipiiiee...I love my current blog template ^_^
After googling here and there, finally I decide to changed my template to current template. Isn't it cool? :P

Before I admired wordpress template that has a bunch of cute template, I'd changed and transferred my blog from blogspot to wordpress.

But, since I found that working in wordpress is not easy as blogspot, so I change my mind once again, and back to the old one.
And, voila! there are a few articles that explain the details how to change template and modify the header picture by using Photoshop.

And, Here I am with my new blog template...hehehe...Love it!


P.s. If any of you want to know how to change the template, or how to modify it, please don't hesitate to contact me. It's my pleasure to share with you guys :)

X.O.X.O

0 Responses