My Stupid Boss 1 & 2

These are two of the cool books I ever read :)
Very funny...I can finish each book less than one hour, guarantee you: it's totally funny!
But, I recommend you to not read in public space, cause people will think you are crazy or something like that while seeing you smile and laugh when reading these books.

My stupid boss 1 & 2 tell us about employee called "Kerani" (not-real-name) who works with annoying, stubborn, pathetic boss. Kerani and his boss are Indonesian who works in Malaysia.
When you reading it, you will get angry, piss-off and laugh at the same time knowing their working environment and how jerk his boss was.
Fyi, Mrs. Kerani has her own blog in here.

Well guys, I won't tell you the whole part, I bet you to read it! Just read, it's totally funny.

Happy reading :)

X.O.X.O

0 Responses